As per the requirements of the federally mandated MS4 Permit Program, a public hearing must be held regarding the program. The public hearing will include a review of the City’s MS4 program and a summary of the 2020 activities. The meeting will include an open forum for answering questions from the general public.
Topics addressed by the MS4 program include the following:
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Program
- Public Education and Outreach on Storm Water Impacts
- Public Participation/Involvement
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Construction Site Storm Water Runoff Control
- Post Construction Storm Water Management for New Development & Redevelopment
- Pollution Prevention/Good Housekeeping for Municipal Operations
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a Public Hearing will be held on the City of Marshall MS4 Permit Program in the in the MERIT Center located at 1001 West Erie Road at 4:30 P.M. on Tuesday, June 15, 2021. Zoom meeting information is available upon request by calling 507‑537‑6762.
City of Marshall, MN