American Legion Field
400 West College Drive
Marshall, MN 56258
The City of Marshall Boards and Blades Skatepark is a Tier I Skate Park. It is open to all inline skaters, skateboarders and bikes. The park is located by the Marshall Aquatic Center.
Open Year-round Dawn to Dusk
- Park is open dawn to dusk
- Helmets, kneepads, wrist/hand protection and elbow pads are strongly recommended.
- Adult supervision is suggested for participants 12 years and under.
- Spectators are welcome, but must remain outside the skating area at all times.
- NO food, drinks, alcohol, tobacco, loud music, motorized equipment, or homemade equipment allowed within the facility.
- If weather conditions such as rain, snow, ice or wet surfaces exist, please use with caution.
- Use at your own risk. This facility is unsupervised.
- Have fun!