Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain custody, control, filing and storage of the City’s official records and other public documents.
2. Serve as recording secretary to the Marshall City Council.
3. Administer City Licenses.
4. Direct the City’s involvement in elections ensuring compliance with Federal, State and local election laws and requirements.
5. Serve as the responsible authority to data requests in compliance with the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act.
6. Oversee City Charter & Code of Ordinances.