1. How do I as a landlord obtain a license to rent an apartment or room in the City of Marshall?
    At this time, Marshall does not require a license.
  2. What can I do about a loud party my neighbor is having?
    Section 42-94. Loud and noisy gatherings. Party or gathering. The words party or gathering for the purpose of this section shall mean three or more persons present in either an indoor or outdoor setting, which is either private or open to the public. Call and report to the Police Department at 507-537-7000.

News & Notices

  • Water Heater Recalls +

    Over Half a Million Water Heaters Have Been Recalled After Starting Fires. Click Here for more information.

    Read More
  • Thermostat Recalls +

    Thousands of thermostats recalled for fire hazard. Click Here for more information.

    Read More
  • How Property Taxes Are Calculated and City of Marshall in Comparison +

    Submitted by Sharon Hanson, Marshall City Administrator

    By law in Minnesota, the fiscal year of a city and all of

    Read More
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4