Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain custody, control, filing and storage of the City’s official records and other public documents.
- Serve as recording secretary to the Marshall City Council.
- Administer City Licenses.
- Direct the City’s involvement in elections ensuring compliance with Federal, State and local election laws and requirements.
- Serve as the responsible authority to data requests in compliance with the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act.
- Oversee City Charter & Code of Ordinances.