400 West College Drive
Marshall, MN 56258
Main entrance next to the tennis courts (American Legion Field/Park).
Join us on Facebook!
NEW-All children 5 years and under must be accompanied by an adult IN the water in all pool facilities. Swimmer pull ups are now acceptable at the MAC! If you are not confident your child is 100% potty trained, your child must wear a form of swim pants. Accidents in the pool are subject to a $300 fine. Reusable swim pants may be purchased for $8 at the front desk.
|Monday through Saturday||12:00pm-6:50pm|
Daily Admission Rates for Marshall Aquatic Center Season Pass Rates for Marshall Aquatic Center
|Daily Admission (unlimited slides)||$5.00||Individual (Resident)||$70.00|
|Shallow pool only (6 and under/Adults)||$3.00||Individual (Non-Resident)||$87.50|
|Adults using shallow pool||$3.00||Family of 2 or 3 (Resident)||$100.00|
|Observers, all ages||$3.00||Family of 4 (Resident)||$110.00|
|2 year olds and under||FREE||Family of 5 or more (Resident)||$120.00|
|Family of 3 or less (Non-Resident)||$120.00|
|Each additional family member (Non-Resident)||$10.00|
|Child Care Provider||$50.00|
|Child Care Provider (Non-Resident)||$62.50|
- 190-foot Aqua Trail Water Slide
- Three-pool complex (heated water in all pools): Main pool, diving well, & shallow pool
- Diving well with two one-meter boards & one 3-meter board
- Shallow pool Mushroom & Bubbler
- Playground area for children age 6 and under
- Handicapped accessible
- Concessions stand and shaded patio areas
- Adjoining recreation areas include: tennis courts, baseball field, softball fields, shelter house, picnic areas, playground equipment, trail system along the Redwood River.